These lists of tools include some of the most widely used tools in educational technology and instructional design. This list will be updated regularly, but if you use something that is not included, please provide information about it to this site using the "Tools" section of the discussions site.
- Google Forms
- LMS Quizzing tools (integrated in Blackboard, Desire2Learn, Moodle, etc.)
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Instagram etc.)
- Discussion boards
- Nabble - Online discussion board
- Google Slides
- Prezi- Like powerpoint with animations and transitions
- Voice thread - also great for peer-to-peer feedback
- Weebly - Free website design tool
- Powtoon - Make short animated videos for free
- EdPuzzle- Edit and insert questions into online videos (youtube, etc)
- Adobe Slate - Elegant flowing presentation tool
- Canva - Canva provides teachers and students with a simple new way to design. Its drag and drop functionality enables them to create presentations, posters, one-page documents, and social media posts.